Central Square Community Center Membership Options
Your CSCC Membership Includes -
- Unlimited use of our “state of the art” Fitness Center featuring cardio and strength machines from Precor and FreeMotion.
- Never an initiation fee plus affordable rates!
- Discounts on all fitness classes including Kettlebell-TRX®, Absolute Abs, Total Body Conditioning, Yoga Fitness, R.I.P.P.E.D., HIIT Bootcamp, Cardio Kickboxing, Aqua Intervals, and more.
- Indoor pool featuring lap swim, water exercise classes, swimming lessons and open swim times.
- Publicly operated facility by the City of South St. Paul and Special School District #6.
- Variety of affordable membership rates available for residents and non-residents. South St. Paul businesses and employees receive “resident” rate.
- Frequent fitness health insurance reimbursement for those who qualify under the following medical plans: BlueCross BlueShield, Medica, HealthPartners, UCare, PreferredOne, Silver & Fit® and Silver Sneakers®.
- Family friendly facility with programs available for all ages.
Membership Options and Fees
The Central Square Community Center offers a variety of membership options for residents and non-residents.
Frequent Fitness Insurance Reimbursement Program
Central Square Community Center offers a Frequent Fitness Reimbursement Program for qualifying annual and 6 month members. If your insurance carrier is listed below, check with your insurance company to see if you qualify. Download the form below that pertains to your Insurance Carrier, fill it out and bring it to Central Square along with your insurance card. Reimbursements are based on members meeting the minimum monthly visit requirements of their particular carrier.