After a long absence from the city park system, in 2015 the city was awarded a grant from the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources for the construction of an archery range, south of the existing pump house building, on city-owned property.
405 Kaposia Boulevard. The archery range is open seasonally, dawn to dusk seven days a week. Archers must provide their own equipment and arrows with target tips only are allowed. Safety, rule signs, and more information can be found on-site at the range. There is no fee to use the archery range. All ages are welcome (16 years and younger must have adult supervision).
- Six targets at 20, 30, and 40 yards. We will be creating a 10-yard youth station soon.
- Shooting stations that feature bow hangers and quivers.
- On street parking on Kaposia Boulevard.
- Disability parking and ADA accessible paths to the shooting station and all target distances.
- Ample shade, a trash receptacle, and a picnic table.
BROADHEADS ARE NOT ALLOWED