One Water Grants
- 50% of the cost for “Water Sense” plumbing fixtures (faucets, toilets, etc.) up to a total value of $250.
- 50% of the cost to repair your existing leaking sanitary sewer service line up to $3,500.
- 50% of the cost to disconnect storm water from sanitary sewers up to $3,500.
- 50% of the cost to install a rain barrel up to $50.00.
- Funding the cost to construct a rain garden or other storm water quality improvement by matching available grants from the Soil & Water Conservation District. Churches and Schools are eligible for this grant.
The Metropolitan Council has agreed to amend the grant on August 20, 2018 by adding in Lead water Service Line Replacement. Please read more about Lead Water Service Line Replacement and how to apply for the Lead Water Service line Replacement Grant here.
South St. Paul Residents may apply for these mini-grants by filling out and submitting the application below. Priority will be given to low income families, but it is not a requirement for receiving grant funds. You will only be eligible for 1 grant per household, unless grant funds are available for multiple. You will be notified if you are selected to receive the mini-grant.
As of 10/24/2023- Funds for rebates are limited and expected to be done very soon. Rebates are given at a first-come-first-serve basis to those with complete documentation at time of submittal. After the allocated funds are finished, there will be no additional rebates sent out. You will be notified once that time has passed.
Work is to be completed after receiving grant approval and before February 15, 2024. Once the work is completed, you will be required to submit copies of your invoices and photos or inspection reports for verification and payment of the mini-grant, which will be made available after acceptance into the program.