Rebate - Plumbing Fixtures
One Water Mini-Grant
Apply for your "One Water" mini-grant rebate for plumbing fixtures in the form below. You will need to take photos of the properly installed low-flow plumbing fixture, the "water sense" label, and a photo or scan of the receipt. In order to obtain the rebate, you must have met the following requirements:
Low Flow Plumbing Fixtures Requirements:
- Applicant must be a South St. Paul property owner with non-delinquent water utility bill accounts.
- The grant requires the property owner to match grant funds, with most grants expected to be matched based on the table below..
- Product or project must be installed at address listed on applicant's utility bill account.
- All purchases must be made and receipts submitted by October 19, 2018.
- Applicant responsible for securing any plumbing permits necessary for project, if required and/or submit proof of proper installation.
- Receipts or invoices which clearly identify model, date of purchase and WaterSense program qualification information must be provided before dispersal of the funds.
- For toilet purchases, both tank and bowl must have WaterSense label.
- Funds are limited, applications processed based on receipt of qualified low income households (at 185% of 2018 Poverty Level per HHS Poverty Guidelines) and then in order of receipt. See 2018 poverty guidelines at the end of this work plan.
- The City will require the applicant to show verification of income via a 2017 tax return, enter into an agreement for funding with the City, and show receipts with dates for work and materials on or before October 19, 2018.
- The City may prioritize eligible items available based on the level of interest and the return on investment to City interests.
Max. No. of
Eligible Items per Household
Grant Match %
Max. Grant Award**
Faucets and Showerheads
2 at $50 each
2 at $50 each
Faucet Aerator (wo/Faucet)
2 at $5 each
(Tank & Bowl)
2 at $200 each
1 at $130 each
Plumbing or Irrigation Contractor (Not self-performed):
*Maximum award per household for low-flow plumbing fixtures & irrigation controllers is $500.